Page contents (skip menu), (show/hide menu)
- Why we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect about you?
- Who do we share the information with?
- Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the EEA?
- How long do we keep your information?
- Who do we collect information from?
- What are the consequences if we don’t collect the data?
- Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Why we collect information about you?
Information is collected for the purposes of renewal notification for the garden waste club and to provide updates on waste and recycling services including the garden waste club
What information do we collect about you?
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Bank/card details
Who do we share the information with?
Addresses are shared with our waste contractor Ubico for the purpose of delivering the garden waste service.
Contact details will also be shared with Ubico to facilitate the delivery of additional garden waste bins.
Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the European Economic Area?
The information is stored on servers based in the UK and EU
How long do we keep your information?
Your information is held for the current year for the purpose of the delivery of the service and processing of renewals.
Who do we collect information from?
Your information is collected from yourselves when requesting to join the panel.
What are the consequences if we do not collect the data?
If the data is not collected then we are unable to deliver the garden waste service to your property.
Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Last updated: 15 May 2018 (AA)