Search for old and current planning applications
- Search for and comment on planning applications
- Advice and information for commenting on planning applications (pdf, 96 KB)
- Elms Park development
Make a new planning application
- Apply for planning permission using Planning Portal
- Apply for planning permission using iApply
- Guide to the fees for planning applications (pdf, 93 KB)
- Pay planning application fees
- Validation checklists for planning and associated applications (pdf, 1 MB)
- Site location and site plan advice
Online printable application forms
Do I need planning permission?
- Planning advice service
Includes our general advice service and formal pre-application scheme.
Additional planning services
- Heritage - conservation areas, listed buildings, registered parks and gardens
- Landscape and trees
- Local land charges
- Urban design
Further information and guides
- Building regulations standards
Cheltenham Borough Council and Tewkesbury Borough Council currently operate a shared service for building control and street naming and numbering with officers based in Cheltenham.
Copyright in respect of published planning applications
Plans, drawings and other material submitted to the Council are protected by section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the "Act").
You can only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner (who may be the applicant, agent or architect). Compliance with the Act is your sole responsibility and the Council accepts no liability for infringement of any intellectual property rights.
You must not make copies of the mapping function to the on line system and submit these with a planning application. To do so would breach our Ordnance Survey licence.