Resident, carer and waiver permits
The responsibility for on-street parking permits transferred to Gloucestershire County Council on 1 April 2013. To apply for a resident parking permit for Twixtbears or King John's Court, telephone 03331 235900 or visit gloucestershire.gov.uk/residentparking.
Car park permits
Tewkesbury Borough Council offer various parking permits starting from just £26 per annum. Permits can be purchased via a monthly Direct Debit. From 1 April, subject to availability, the following range of parking permits will be on offer:
- Unlimited parking £500 per annum subject to availability in the following car parks: Tewkesbury Spring Gardens, Bishops Walk and Winchcombe Bull Lane.
- Unlimited parking £250 per annum subject to availability in the following car parks: Tewkesbury Gloucester Road, Vineyards, Railsmeadow, St Marys Lane and Winchcombe Back Lane.
- Unlimited parking £150 per annum subject to availability in the following car park: Tewkesbury Station Road.
- Business permit £63 unlimited parking subject to availability in the following car park: Tewkesbury Station Road and Winchcombe Back Lane.
(Applicants for these permits will need to demonstrate that they are employed in local businesses and require their vehicle to attend their work/or carry out duties. The availability of these permits is limited.)
Weekend Permits £160 per annum in the following car parks:
Tewkesbury Gloucester Road, Railsmeadow, St Marys Lane, Station Road, Vineyards and Winchcombe Back Lane.
(These permits may be used Monday to Friday until 10am and all day Saturday and Sundays.)
- Off peak permits £26 per annum subject to availability and can be used in any Tewkesbury Borough Council owned car park.
(These permits may be used in any of our car parks from 3.30pm daily.)
Temporary permits for builders or holiday makers can also be arranged.
Permits are available throughout the year at a pro rata charge.
An administration charge of £10 will be made for the replacement of any lost parking permits or amendments to existing vehicle registration details.
If you wish to cancel your permit, you will need to give notice in writing and return your permit. A £20 administration fee will apply, and only remaining whole months will be refunded.
- Telephone: 01684 295010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org