Inspector issues final JCS examination report
Planning Inspector, Elizabeth Ord issued her final report on the 26th October 2017 along with the final schedule of main modifications.
This report completes the examination of the Cheltenham, Gloucester and Tewkesbury Joint Core Strategy (JCS) since it's submission to the Secretary of State in November 2014.
To review the report and schedule please click on the links below:
- MM41A - JCS EIP Inspectors final report, 26 October 2017 (pdf, 439 KB)
- MM41B - JCS EIP main modifications schedule, 26 October 2017 (pdf, 2 MB)
The next step in the process is for the Inspector's conclusions, covered in the final report, to be considered by the three Councils at the following full council meetings:
- Gloucester City Council - 23rd November 2017
- Tewkesbury Borough Council - 5th December 2017
- Cheltenham Borough Council - 11th December 2017
Further details of these meetings and associated paperwork, which will include the 'Adoption' version of the Joint Core Strategy will be available, once issued, on the relevant council websites.