To report a licensing issue to us please send an email to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can send a letter to: The Licensing Team, Tewkesbury Borough Council, Public Services Centre, Gloucester Road, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 5TT.
Please provide us with as much information as possible and also provide us with your contact details so that we can respond to you and let you know what we have done as a result of your report.
Alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment
- Club premises certificates
- Licencing Act 2003 - statement of licensing policy, 2014-19 (doc, 291 KB)
- Personal licences
- Premises licences
- Temporary event notices
- Current applications and reviews (doc, 95 KB)
- Family entertainment centres
- Gambling act 2005 - statement of principles, 2016-19 (doc, 367 KB)
- Gambling for good causes
- Gambling premises licences
- Gaming in clubs
- Gaming in licensed premises
- Occasional and temporary use gambling notices
- Prize gaming permits
- Small society lotteries