Community Infrastructure Levy Manager
- Grade I (£39,177 - £42,899)
- Fixed term contract, up to two years
- 37 hours per week
This exciting opportunity is to help shape the delivery of the Community infrastructure Levy (CIL) programme at the three councils: Gloucester City, Cheltenham Borough and Tewkesbury Borough.
Collectively the councils have been working on a Joint Core Strategy (JCS) a strategic level plan to deliver housing and employment across the wider area and as part of this, to implement CIL. This role will deliver the CIL project and related S106 agreements across the three councils.
Based in Tewkesbury, the role sits under Development Services however the function will also report to the JCS Programme Board of the three authorities with the following key responsibilities:
- Complete the implementation of the CIL project;
- Set up and manage the CIL governance including the spend process;
- Monitor the infrastructure needs of the area;
- Influence the overall funding for key infrastructure items.
For an informal discussion please contact Jonathan Dibble, Programme Manager on 01684 272237 or email email@example.com
- Closing Date: 30 October 2017
- Proposed Interview Date: w/c 13 November 2017