Tewkesbury Borough Council housing strategy 2017-21
At home in Tewkesbury Borough is our housing strategy for 2017-2021 and it sets out our vision and plans for housing and homelessness in the borough for the next 5 years.
We know how important it is for residents to be able to access good quality housing and housing related services that make a real difference to their lives. The strategy identifies four key housing priorities and key objectives for Tewkesbury Borough Council over the next 5 years:
- Priority 1: Increasing the supply of housing
- Priority 2: Prevent homelessness
- Priority 3: Meet the housing needs of specific groups
- Priority 4: Improving the health and well-being of local people
Appendix 2 sets out our homelessness and homelessness prevention strategy and appendix 3 sets out our tenancy strategy.
Our action is to be shaped annually calendar year to be pro-active as well as re-active to the changing needs of our community and challenges facing us when new government policies are implemented.
- Housing strategy - 2017-2021 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Housing strategy - appendix 1a, housing supply (pdf, 1 MB)
- Housing strategy - appendix 1b, homelessness (pdf, 1 MB)
- Housing strategy - appendix 1c, specific housing needs (pdf, 1,000 KB)
- Housing strategy - appendix 1d, improving health and wellbeing (pdf, 837 KB)
- Housing strategy - appendix 2, homelessness strategy (pdf, 843 KB)
- Housing strategy - appendix 3, tenancy strategy (pdf, 631 KB)
Housing strategy 2017-21 consultation response report
Following a 6 week consultation period the council has produced a report detailing the representations made.