Homelessness and housing options advice
- Help from Tewkesbury Borough Council to find private rented accommodation (pdf, 66 KB)
- Domestic abuse
- Help with debt
- Homeless advice and prevention
- Housing options and homelessness
- Housing care standards (pdf, 57 KB)
- Affordable housing development
- Council tax and benefits
- Disabled facilities grants
- Empty homes
- Help to buy - shared ownership and rental schemes
- Home improvements
- Housing, homelessness and tenancy strategies
Housing with support
Anyone can visit the Housing Options Team for face-to-face advice from one of the housing officers by making a housing options appointment or you can call in to the office for one of the drop-in sessions.
To make an appointment phone: 01684 272212 or email: email@example.com.
We offer a housing advice drop-in service on:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 4pm
Please note that you may have to wait at the drop-in service.
The initial assessment can take up to 30 minutes to collect your basic information and understand your situation. The officer you meet may be able to resolve your query there and then but if that is not possible, you will be offered an appointment to return for a full housing assessment.
If the Duty Officer considers that they need to undertake the full assessment immediately, your homelessness and housing options interview may take up to an hour or longer. Please be prepared to allow enough time for the assessment.
If you prefer to book an appointment to discuss your housing situation phone: 01684 272212. Subject to availability appointments may be offered between the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 12:30pm and 1pm - 4pm