Page contents (skip menu), (show/hide menu)
- Why we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect about you?
- Who do we share the information with?
- Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the EEA?
- How long do we keep your information?
- Who do we collect information from?
- What are the consequences if we don’t collect the data?
- Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Why we collect information about you?
The details below are collected from individuals and companies in order for Tewkesbury Borough Council to set up debtor accounts in order to raise invoices for services provided by the council plus to take direct debit payments (where applicable).
What information do we collect about you?
- E-mail address (to send all documentation electronically)
- Telephone number
- Direct Debit information including bank details
Who do we share the information with?
Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the European Economic Area?
The information is stored on servers based in the UK.
How long do we keep your information?
Information relating to invoicing is stored for the statutory minimum time which is the current tax year plus 6 preceding years.
Bank details relating to direct debits will be kept for as long as you are a current customer.
Who do we collect information from?
Any individual or company that uses our services or supplies us with services and goods.
What are the consequences if we do not collect the data?
If this data is not collected the Council will not be able to receive monies that are due therefore our services cannot be provided.
Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Last updated: 02 March 2018 (LG)