Page contents (skip menu), (show/hide menu)
- Why we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect about you?
- Who do we share the information with?
- Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the EEA?
- How long do we keep your information?
- Who do we collect information from?
- What are the consequences if we don’t collect the data?
- Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Why we collect information about you?
The details below are collected from individuals and companies in order to pay invoices for services or goods provided to Tewkesbury Borough Council as well as contributions or grants.
The legal basis for the council to collect this data is contractual.
What information do we collect about you?
E-mail address (to send invoices & remittances electronically)
Bank details (for payment of creditor invoices by BACS)
If Construction Industry Scheme applies - unique taxpayer reference (UTR) and national insurance number for sole traders and partnerships.
Who do we share the information with?
Cabinet Office – National Fraud Initiative
Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the European Economic Area?
The information is stored on servers based in the UK.
How long do we keep your information?
Invoices are kept for auditing and reporting reasons for the current plus 6 previous financial years, however If we require your data for debt recovery purposes we will hold your data for longer to support any debt recovery action.
Who do we collect information from?
Any individual or company that supplies us with goods and services or to who we pay a grant.
What are the consequences if we do not collect the data?
Payments cannot be made and we cannot use them as a supplier.
Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Last updated: 02 March 2018 (LG)