Election notices and statements for Tewkesbury borough
This page contains 2018 election notices and statements. If the document that you require is not listed, please contact Electoral Services in order to place a request.
01 March 2018 - Gotherington Parish Poll
At a Parish meeting for the Parish of Gotherington held on Wednesday 7 February 2018, a poll was demanded on the following question:
Should Gotherington Parish Council proceed with the purchase and renovation of the Church Centre?
A Parish Poll will be held on Thursday 1 March 2018 between the hours of 4:00pm and 9:00pm at Gotherington Village Hall. Voting will be in person only.
The legislation does not provide for poll cards, postal or proxy voting at a Parish Poll.
01 March 2018 - Neighbourhood Plan Referendum for Twyning
A Neighbourhood Planning Referendum will be held on Thursday 1 March 2018 to decide on the question below:
Do you want Tewkesbury Borough Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Twyning to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?
For further information please refer to the documents below:-
- Twyning neighbourhood plan - information statement (pdf, 464 KB)
- Twyning neighbourhood plan - timetable of proceedings, 01 March 2018 (pdf, 8 KB)
- Twyning neighbourhood plan - notice of referendum (pdf, 17 KB)
- Twyning neighbourhood plan - notice of poll (pdf, 59KB)
The Specified Documents can be viewed at: www.tewkesbury.gov.uk/neighbourhood-planning
The deadline to:
- apply to register to vote in this Referendum is Tuesday 13 February 2018. Applications can be made online at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
- apply, change or cancel an existing postal or proxy arrangement is 5pm on Wednesday 14 February 2018. Application forms can be downloaded from www.yourvotematters.co.uk
- apply for a new proxy arrangement is 5pm on Wednesday 21 February 2018. Application forms can be downloaded from www.yourvotematters.co.uk
Tewkesbury Borough Council,
Public Services Centre,
Phone: 01684 272025
Fax: 01684 272040