Page contents (skip menu), (show/hide menu)
- Why we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect about you?
- Who do we share the information with?
- Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the EEA?
- How long do we keep your information?
- Who do we collect information from?
- What are the consequences if we don’t collect the data?
- Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Why we collect information about you?
We collect information in order to facilitate the hire of rooms in the Tewkesbury Borough Council Civic Suite.
What information do we collect about you?
- Name of organisation and title of meeting.
- Booking contact details - name, email address, telephone number.
- Person to be invoiced - name, postal address, email address.
- Any information which is sent to us in advance for display at the meeting e.g. powerpoint presentations.
Who do we share the information with?
IT Department - We share any electronic information which is sent to us for display at the meeting with the IT Department for transfer onto a laptop – Democratic Services do not retain this information.
Finance Department - We share the information about the person to be invoiced with the Finance Department in order for an invoice to be sent requesting payment.
Customer Services - We share the name of the organisation/person the booking is for and the booking contact details with Customer Services so they can direct people to the correct room and resolve any issues on the day of the meeting.
Property Services - If hot drinks are required for the meeting, we share the booking contact details and the information about the person to be invoiced with the Property Department in order for the necessary arrangements to be made. You will be invoiced separately for refreshments.
Auditors, as all data captured may be subject to audit reviews.
Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the European Economic Area?
How long do we keep your information?
We keep information about you according to our retention schedule (pdf, 69 KB).
Who do we collect information from?
- Any person making a booking on your behalf.
What are the consequences if we do not collect the data?
We would be unable to hire rooms.
Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Last updated: 11 May 2018 (LC)