Page contents (skip menu), (show/hide menu)
- Why we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect about you?
- Who do we share the information with?
- Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the EEA?
- How long do we keep your information?
- Who do we collect information from?
- What are the consequences if we don’t collect the data?
- Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Why we collect information about you?
We collect information for the purpose of organising and/or facilitating civic and community events on behalf of the Mayor of Tewkesbury Borough.
What information do we collect about you?
The information you give us may include your name/title, postal address, email address, telephone number, bank details, disability requirements, dietary requirements or other information supplied by you. Photographs may be taken at Civic events in accordance with the Council’s communications data policy (pdf, 385 KB).
Who do we share the information with?
- Venues - If you are attending an event organised by the Council on behalf of the Mayor of Tewkesbury Borough, we share your name and dietary requirements with the venue.
- Event Organisers - If you are organising an event which you would like the Mayor of Tewkesbury Borough to attend, we share your contact information and details of the event with the Mayor.
- Finance - We share information with the Finance department in order to send/receive payments associated with civic and community events attended or organised by the Mayor of Tewkesbury Borough.
- Auditors, as all data captured may be subject to audit reviews.
The Council’s Customer Services team will require your contact information and bank details if you are paying for a ticket to an event over the telephone - Democratic Services do not have access to this information.
Is any information transferred to or stored on servers based outside the European Economic Area?
How long do we keep your information?
We keep information about you according to our retention schedule (pdf, 69 KB).
Who do we collect information from?
- Third parties e.g. the Mayor of Tewkesbury Borough.
What are the consequences if we do not collect the data?
The Council will be unable to facilitate or organise civic or community events.
Are any decision about you made by automatic means?
Last updated: 11 May 2018 (LC)