In the last two years we have supported Community groups in the Borough to raise over £950,000 in grant funding. This has ranged from, sports groups to Village Hall to social groups running in small villages.
Our Community Funding Officer is there to support and encourage community groups in Tewkesbury Borough to apply for external funding.
Here is a list of things we can support your community group with:
- Making sure your group is funding ready.
- Support creating funding plans and timelines.
- Link with other groups and projects in the area.
- Help to find funding streams and grants which are suitable to raise the money your community group needs.
- We can support you through preparing and writing funding application forms.
Please note we know longer give out community grants.