Whether you are a new business starting out or an existing business looking to grow, there may be a suitable source of funding available to help. Grants to help with business development are available from a variety of sources, such as the Government, European Union, local authorities and some charitable organisations. These grants may be linked to business activity or a specific industry sector and some may also be linked to geographical areas.
Business support grant scheme
A recent business survey identified grant funding as a key area of support which would help businesses at the current time. Therefore we have developed a programme of three business support grants, aimed at:
- Supporting businesses that operate from home.
- Encouraging new business start-ups.
- Helping existing businesses to develop and grow.
The main aims of the grant scheme are to:
- Facilitate an environment for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to set up and grow.
- Generate employment opportunities.
- Encourage occupation of premises.
- Support local retail and business centres.
- Support the local economy.
- Promote increased entrepreneurship and investment.
What do I need to do next?
For more information or a copy of the grant forms please use the contacts below.
If you have any questions or require further information - please contact our Economic Development team on 01684 272249 or email email@example.com.