Bulky item collection service bookings
The council offers a residents bulky item collection service for residents in the Tewkesbury Borough.
You will need a credit or debit card to make use of this service. Without a payment we can't reserve you a collection slot. If you need to pay using a different method, you will need to visit the council offices to make payment.
- Standard collection is £22 for up to three items.
- If you are in receipt of housing or council tax benefit it is £11.
- Due to the popularity of this service the typical waiting time for a collection is about 14 days.
We can collect up to three items per collection slot. Please bear in mind that we only collect items that you would typically take with you when you move house. Our collection crew can not collect items from within your home, garage or outbuilding and the items must be available from 7am on the day of collection.
This service is for residents only, not commercial businesses.
To book a bulky item collection please telephone customer services on 01684 295010 who will be happy to assist you.
Sample items we collect
- Appliances (cookers, fridges, freezers, tumble dryers, washing machines)
- Audio-visual equipment (TVs, HiFis)
- Carpets and lino (maximum 6' / 182cm length rolls)
- Furniture, sofas
- Garden furniture
- Mattresses and beds
Sample items we do not collect
- Bathroom suites
- Building materials
- Car parts / batteries
- Doors / windows
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garage doors
- Garden refuse
- Kitchen units / sink tops
- Radiators / storage heaters
- Sheds / greenhouses
- Scrap wood / metal
- Telephone: 01684 295010
- Email: email@example.com